About UE Manufacturing: History and Timeline:
About UE Manufacturing:
UE Manufacturing is headquartered out of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We are a global supplier & manufacturer of oilfield pumping equipment. The company was formed in 1994 and is comprised of a staff combining over 200 years of equipment manufacturing, service and sales experience. This collaborative group of talent enables us to deliver quality equipment to the customer that is fully tested and ready to perform in the field.
UEM offers a full product line of fluid pumping equipment that ranges from fracturing, cementing and transfer units to cryogenic pumps. We also specialize in the remanufacturing and service of a wide variety of oilfield pumping equipment. The before and after pictures of our remanufactured units speak for themselves, but our dedication to return your seasoned equipment back to the field like new is another one of our niches.
We have developed numerous standard models with proven design packages or we can customize equipment to meet your specific needs. Dependent upon your individual requirements, we can suit both land and offshore applications. Our equipment and quality products have been delivered throughout the oilfield industry worldwide.
With a highly qualified engineering team in house, UEM is fully capable to convert your concepts and ideas into reality all in a timely fashion. We take pride in ourselves to building a quality line of durable equipment that continuously performs at and above our customers’ expectations.
Since the beginning back in 1994 to today, we have grown from a handful of employees to currently having over 200,000 square feet of facility space and over 280 employees. This continued growth and achievement allows us to further back our standard of quality and pride in our products.
History of UE Manufacturing:
- 1994 – United starts UE Manufacturing to remanufacture various types of oilfield pressure pumping equipment.
- 1999 – UE Manufacturing expands product offering to new pressure pumping equipment.
- 2002 – United Starts UE Compression, adding gas compression products to the portfolio.
- 2007 – United incorporates nitrogen into its manufacturing portfolio. UEM Product Line Development and Facility Growth
- 1994 – 1996 – UEM began providing remanufacturing services to the oilfield industry. Facility size was 4,000 square feet.
- 1998 – UEM began to offer new builds of Fracturing / Stimulation pumps.
- 2002 – UEM added the build of Fire Pumps to its inventory and increased facility square footage up to 30,000 square feet.
- 2007 – UEM began offering nitrogen pumping units to customers. Some of the first to be built were the 270 Nitrogen Pump available as a trailer or skid mounted. Also the larger 360 N2 and 1MM Units began production.
- 2008 – UEM brought in the 180 Nitrogen Pumping units available in either a trailer or skid mounted options. Facility growth increased to 85,000 square feet.
- 2009 – UEM began production on the Double Pump and Cement Pumps available as in Single and Double options. Also an additional size nitrogen pumps were built which included the 850 Direct Fire Unit.
- 2010 – UEM began builds on Blender Units.
- 2011 – UEM added the builds of Transfer Trailer units and increased facility size to 180,000 total square feet.